Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sidewalk Cafe



A friend sent me a blog site where the host posts two photos a day... and that's it. Here's the link. http://3191.visualblogging.com/

I'm inspired. I'll keep a photo diary each jobless day in D.C. because how better to tell you what's going on in my jobless world than to show you myself. Although you might wonder what's so great or new about this clear theft of blog ingenuity.... Keep in mind that no idea is ever new and my photos are of a particular unstable moment in my life, therefore unparalleled and exclusive. They may change day to day, from gritty and melancholy to hopeful and serene. Today I started with gritty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! A photo journal is an excellent idea. :)

Go see ACROSS THE UNIVERSE to keep you inspired.