Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Unfinished Business

Maybe it's the three coffee's I had today talking, but I feel like total crap, like I can't get anything done lately. Exhibit A above: The table I was stripping last week until it rained for 40 days. I'm guessing my foul mood has something to do with going into work today, combined with the paradox of a fast approaching state of being broke. When it takes at least two weeks for the work your doing to equate to cash, or of course months or NEVER as with many of my projects, today can seem like a total beast. If I were feeling at all like being positive, I guess I would say I just have to wait out the couple of weeks until I'll be sitting pretty again with a little wad in my pocket and the adventurous twinkle back in my eye. Yeah, well... it sure as hell better be that way.

2 comments:

DC Discombobulated said...

Hey... were you at the Zombie Lurch this year? I see a pic from last year.. so just curious.

-paul
www.dcdiscombobulated.blogspot.com

L Burgueno said...

no, missed it, see saturday's blog entry... wish I could have!