Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lazy Woman's Thanksgiving: Eating Out


Since I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, and almost never do just to escape HOLIDAY TRAVEL MANIA flying to Seattle and back, I usually crash a friend's family party, or twice, amazingly, I cooked the ridiculous items and portions of food by myself, with friends.

Although I have the time, I refuse to cook this year. And I have no family parties to crash. If you, like me, love to eat but hate to cook large birds or globs of mushy bread, then the Washingtonian has a fabulous link of restaurants open this Thursday that can keep you from starving. Hell, even if you have Thanksgiving dinner somewhere else, you may want to hit these places for the "seconds" phase that usually arrives in the early evening.

Happy F**king Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving Dining Guide

No comments: